Monday, February 2, 2009

My 7 favorite post cards secrets

My 7 favorite post card secrets from the "Post Secret" book by Frank Warren. [the book Kaci got me for Christmas]

7. I paid an"F" student [50$} to write my valedictorian speech, and it was way better than mine could ever had been. {just goes to show some of the mot creative people are writers}

6.I make up fantasy stories because my real life sucks and now my fantasy life is starting to suck. {they should dream about stage coaches and house boats, things would be better for them]

5.Sometimes I want to run away from home. I am 38 married with a child. {yeah i remember 38 , oh boy i had 5 kids, I would have took my kids with me.]

4.I believe I will accomplish something truly great in this lifetime. I am going to be 53 tomorrow. [someone after my own soul ;-] ]

3.Once i was asked by a doctor if I heard voices . The voice inside my head shouted TELL HIM NO. [this made me smile]

2.I always wait a few days before returning e-mails from my friends because I don't want them to think I have nothing better to do. [Nada I never do that, everybody knows I have nothing better to do]

1.I bought a bunch of postcards stamps to use for post secret but I used them to write to my friends instead :-] [now that is something I would do]

So those were my favorites --------------------------the one that really bother me was this one: I was seven years old the first time I attempt suicide. [how sad, it grabs your heart

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the book!

    I'm also glad to see that you have found the beauty in adding spaces between your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great spacing for your BLOG. This is John.

    ReplyDelete