Monday, February 16, 2009

roommate

A list of things I now do, know or like to do because of my roommate-my husband. This is a spin off of Kelsey's "roommates" posting at her blog site. You are welcome to go visit her site first. I will wait for your return.

1. That I don't dance and neither does he.

2.That we both just get up and get dress, doesn't really matter what we wear.

3.We both like country music and it is on the radio 24/7.

4.We have " talk time" everyday at around 2:30 pm. the big topics are who died, who got arrested, and whats for supper?

5.Hy-vee deli is only open until 7pm, which is completely OK with us.

6.My husband actually likes coffee and he never drank it to be cool!!!I have never like coffee, to me it taste as bad as beer. I would not drink them to look cool.

7.My husband would take a beer from any stranger, even if they are sketchy looking [ I would take a diet Pepsi}. He most likely would really question why Steph knew these sketchy people.

5 comments: