Thursday, February 26, 2009

We love Kelsey

I need to set the record straight, at some point either on one of my post or on Kelsey blog, i wrote that Kelsey had ODD behavior. I was talking, odd, like weird, different. Kelsey thought I meant some mental illness, like OCD, but she also claims there is one called ODD.

I am sorry if I hurt Kelsey feelings, but i do enjoy her a lot,because she is odd, it what makes her Kelsey. It is why she got along at Disney so well. Because odd people are so creative. Kelsey makes me smile. :-]

5 comments:

  1. ODD = Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
    google it.
    it did make me upset... but i forgive you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way mom picks on Kelsey on this blog. it is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Deb calling someone's behavior odd sort of similar to the pot calling the kettle black?

    ReplyDelete
  4. one, two, three, four, I declare a blog war between Kelsey and Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole thing came up. Because back in posting "My place of bingo has change its day" I mention that I was odd like Kelsey. That I like things a certain way. Like John comment, the kettle is black and so is the pot.

    ReplyDelete