Saturday, February 14, 2009

My husband and I are going out tonight

believe it or not, my husband and I are going out to eat tonight. {notice I now use the term "my husband" instead of the term "your dad', that is because Kaci inform me , strangers might be reading this. Believe me I don't want to confuse any of those nice people. I figure they have as much time as i do, to do nothing and i appreciated the time they take, to get to know me.

today is my sister Bridget 51st birthday. my father is taking all of his children and their spouses out to eat to celebrate. Whenever my father does this, my husband and I have a date, because if we don't call it a date, that would mean period........ we never go out.

my husband loves his TV, playing cards and his friends in the basement or outside on the picnic table in the summer. I prefer bingo at the legion or my TV shows [we don't watch the same shows] from 7pm to 10pm. So if it works, no reason to fix it.

since we raised 5 kids, it was meant to be, that why we get by on cheap entertainment.

I do plan on ordering shrimp tonight. :-]

2 comments:

  1. mom you are too cute and i do enjoy that you switch it to my husband instead of your dad. 1 because my friends who secretly stalk you will enjoy it. 2 because my husband sounds kind of romantic :)


    now if only your husband would call you his bride....i think that would make my week :)

    ReplyDelete