Monday, February 9, 2009

random thoughts

wow look for Shawn Johnston (yes, Iowa Olympic girl) on Dancing with the Stars, starting March 9Th. I am so excited i hope she does well.

your dad is building 2 rooms in the basement, he should of done that when we needed the extra bedrooms years ago. At least this keeps him and Tom busy.

Kaci , I am still waiting for your tax information. Kinsey, Melinda mail me yours, i should get them tomorrow. So hopefully i will get your forms done for the federal loan people on wed.

I really want to go on and on about something, rant and rave, yell and scream, I can't think of anything that is worth writing about and I don't have a lot of energy to make something up.

everybody should check Kassie's blog to see my idea for a new list thing.

grandpa and grandma Nixon are planning to go to Nevada 2 days after Bridget Birthday. It will be good for them to go. They always have such a good time. I hope they have a safe trip.

I think at least 7 or more Perry wrestlers made it to this weekend for sectionals. Your cousin Tyler lost last weekend, I seen him on Sunday, he seem to be taking if OK. He is such a good kid.




1 comment:

  1. you shouldnt have written in the green/blue color at the end... its hard to read.:)

    ReplyDelete