Friday, February 13, 2009

Another famous Iowan

I read an article in the DSM Register, Miss Piggy is from Iowa. I would of never guess. The article stated that Frank Oz-once said that Miss Piggy grew up in Iowa; her dad died when she was young and her mother was mean. She had to enter beauty contests to make money.

well it must of work, she went on to make a name for herself, which is a lot better than most the pigs that stay here in Iowa. They usually end up on the breakfast table and they thought Miss Piggy's mom was mean! It is such a small world!!

6 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha you crack me up. I guess mean parents live in Iowa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you made me laugh out loud...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Piggy, as in the Muppett? If this is the case, the Register is really stretching for famous Iowans, because fictional backstories should not count.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think someone from florida should give their 2cents worth on this. Just one word 'DISNEY' In florida they build huge amusement parks honoring fictional mices and ducks. At least here in Iowa,we send them out to real world [anywhere but iowa} to earn a living. Much like are present day college graduates. Don't want to keep any body down on the farm to long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I am from Florida, does that mean your daughter is no longer from Iowa?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kassie will always be an Iowan. People from Minnesota are lets say a little different.
    I think they are a little embrass to say what state they are fun. So any where is better than mn.

    ReplyDelete