Wednesday, February 4, 2009

things that made me smile this past week

Things that made me smile this week

1.My kids were all home [including Melinda} this past weekend

2.My baby turned 21. My sisters and my baby's sisters help her celebrate.

3.Kaci clean my house for me last week....

4.Kassie had a good check up at the doctors today.

5. The last thing I told Kinsey and Kelsey Sunday was to pick up the living room before they left. I returned and thought---------------oh well LOL

6.John responded to one of my blogs :-]

7.Kelsey--where is that black book I have been looking for all over house????? maybe steph has it? do you think so....

6 comments:

  1. I would love to clean your house whenever again just let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it makes me smile that you have finally learned to uses spaces between things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that list made me laugh out loud. I especially like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that I made the list. That is in my top seven of the week. (this is John again).

    ReplyDelete
  5. steph has the book. sorry.

    i am glad that i taught you the power of spaces..... that is on the top of my list

    ReplyDelete