Sunday, February 22, 2009

My place of Bingo has change its day

Much to my shock, my place of bingo has change its day of Bingo from Saturday to Wednesday. Wow this is going to take some getting use to.

first of all I will have to saved back enough money each week to play on Wednesday. Saturdays was nice because it followed payday every week.

My kids always played with me on Saturdays, when they were home if they wanted Mom time.

One of my favorite shows "Criminal Minds" is on Wednesday nights, also CSI [new york]. Now would be a good time to live in this century, here in rural Iowa, where people could tape a show and watch it later. Someday they will come up with a way for all of us to do that without being complicated.

this is Sunday morning as I write this, usually I am sleeping now, but this Bingo thing has me all hyped up. I think I get this from Kelsey. Hopefully she all ready knows where she got the ODD part of her personality from.

I always go to Bingo early [2hours] so I can get my favorite parking place, since I am on 02, I need a close place. To my surprise, when I went to leave I notice no one else was even parked in that area, so chances are I really don't need to leave that early.

The reason they are moving Bingo is because they think more people will come on Wednesdays , we will see. It does open Saturdays back open to me and there is good TV on Sat's nights,so that is a plus.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer that we won't be able to go to bingo when we visit :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time don't capitalize odd. it makes me think of s disorder.

    i'm sorry your bingo placed change. (i was just starting to like bingo too)

    ReplyDelete