Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sleeping way to much, I think

So i got a feeling that I sleep way to much,[ or else maybe I really am related to Kinsey]. So I went to bed at 1:30am last night and slept until noon today, which is 10 or so hours. I then laid back down for another hour and got up for good at 1pm.

This sleeping all day is not working out for me. I usually go to bed at 11:30pm and sleep until 10 or 11 the next morning. How many hours do you think I should sleep a day? If i get up earlier I just will have to take another nap.

I don't mind taking the 2 or 3 naps a day. I also realize it is when i sleep that my lungs are repairing them selves.

Just this past Saturday at bingo was the best I have felt at bingo in at least 2 years. I still didn't stay until the clear end, I was afraid of getting stop going up the stairs...this week is Bridget Birthday party....so i will not play bingo for 2 weeks....we will have to see how I feel then..

i feel like Kassie I have gain 7 pounds since Dec. 10Th but i have stay that weigh for a week.

So here it is now Monday at 516am, I have been in bed since 11pm last night unable to sleep so i decide to just get up. I will go back in an hour or so to try to go sleep. [I am also trying to learn a new skill. I have never add anything to a post after it has been previously posted,so we will see how this goes. ]

This happens to me at least twice a week, where i can't sleep at night at all, I take naps all day long then.

now I wonder if I spending so much time on the computer it is messing with all the neurons in my brain. Like Game Boy did when it first came out with that box game. You would go to bed at night and dream of boxes falling down. There is this one game I play all the time, "spot the difference".

Any suggestions from you college educated people.

3 comments:

  1. i am sure playing spot the difference is making your brain happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think you can sleep to much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you probably can't sleep at night because of all of your naps. But that is okay.

    I keep on gaining weight... that is a difference between me and you ;)

    ReplyDelete