Friday, January 30, 2009

my baby turns 21 today

So my baby turns 21 today. Who ever said that time does not fly, did not have a child. Of course Kinsey wanted a head start on life so she was born a month early. [ which is really funny now a days,because she is never in a big hurry to get anything done. I also don't think she is unnecessary early for anything either] The doctor told me i had to have a c-section because Kinsey was laying sideways and her arm was twisted behind her back [which would explain the pain I was having]. I always wanted a C-section and after 4 labors,I could have jump out of that bed and kiss that doctor when he told me that. If i seen him today I would still thank him again..I called her "my birth with no pain". They keep saying natural childbirth is the best, but I was very much at peace with my C-section. happy birthday Kinsey.you were a easy child to raise..It has been my pleasure to be your mom.and i loved every minute of it...take it easy tonight....you are only 21 once..

2 comments: