Monday, January 19, 2009

ok so how did i do that.

OK so now i figure out how to put a new entry in. It is like the blind leading the blind, except it is just me. This is turning out to be a lot easier than what i thought...This will definite give me something to do on nights i can't sleep or when i am not feeling well.
They are filming a movie here in Perry, John Wayne son is producing it. You would not believe all the semis that are in town loaded up with equipment. Someone said they are looking for extras, at 6 dollars an hour. I will keep you all in form about the progress of the movie. I told your dad to go down there and get a part. They are always looking for guys with beer bellies for movies. It is a story about abusive man, his wife takes the children and escapes. She hides out in small towns and I don't know the rest of the story.

2 comments: