Monday, March 30, 2009

WHAT R U ERROR 17 Net Zero

WHAT R U ERROR 17

I get on the computer, click on yahoo., click on mail box, click on in box, click on first email, read it,hit reply and then:

Net Zero HSpeed has encountered a problem and needs to close. We apologize for this inconvenience. ERROR CODE 17

So i start all over again. click,click,click,click, read it, hit reply and then again: NET ZERO HSpeed etc. ERROR CODE 17

and this will continue until I just give up and go else where, like this blog.
The Net Zero HSpeed doesn't seem to care if I am writing a post. I think it prefers me to do postings instead of surfing the net or checking my emails.

Which takes me to the point that I don't think I have high speed Internet, that is what I have been told my a reliable source. This source also told me I could not get this HSpeed out here in this rural country side.

Is that what Net Zero HSpeed means, that I do have High speed. So does this mean that Net Zero cannot figure out that I don't have HSpeed. You think as smart as these computer people are they would just leave me alone with my low speed dial up. Why are they messing with me?

So maybe I have push a button that I should have not push or someone is messing with my computer. I would appreciated any person knowledge concerning this computer crisis I am having.

Oh , I forgot, I am a PC, I am 55.

5 comments:

  1. =) I don't know what the error is. You don't have highspeed though. But they might called your internet plan something with high speeed in it eventhough it is dial up, you know as a marketing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made me laugh out loud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who was this mystery e-mail being sent to? Also, you should start watching Chuck on Monday nights (NBC, 7:00 p.m.) and tape Dancing with the Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a coworker who was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner simply because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this subject here on your internet site.

    Here is my web-site :: exercises for vertical leap

    ReplyDelete