Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dancing with The Stars

So tonight, I was watching "Dancing with the Stars", just really enjoying it. During breaks I would switch it to NCIS, so I could keep track on what was going on that show, too.

i accidentally push the remote and I seen "American Idol" was on. I can't believe I miss watching AI. I guess this DWTS has won me over. Of course with Iowa's own, "Shawn Johnson" on it, it makes a difference. I honestly had never watch the show before..

I did watch "Do you think you can Dance last year", maybe that got me interested in dance. Two of the dancers from that show are on DWTS, which I think is neat. I also think that cowboy Ty is so cute.

So i guess AI will have to do without me this year. I think Shawn will be in the top 3 on DWTS[that is what the MBs are saying], so I will be watching channel 5 and voting for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment