Monday, March 9, 2009

Dancing With the Stars Shawn Johnson

Tonight, starting at 7pm until 9pm on channel 5-----Dancing with the Stars-------Iowas' own Shawn Johnson!!!!!!!!

I have read several articles, most believe she has a good chance at winning it all... It is so neat to have someone from Iowa making news.

How about University of Northern Iowa men's BB team winning their conference. Another reason to be proud of being an Iowan.

random thought: Has anybody else notice that we don't get as much junk mail as we use to, it must be effected by the economy too. Junk mail Monday is no more, I remember I used to get at least 15 pieces of junk every Monday. I miss my Junk Mail Monday.

I also believe I don't receive as many off the wall telephone calls [ do you need new sidling?, credit card insurance etc.]

so there is a few more people out there with out jobs and they were not best paid jobs. God bless them.

1 comment:

  1. on usa today life section is a picture of her with her "dancer"

    ReplyDelete