Sunday, March 8, 2009

Potassium

I got the blood work back from my doctor yesterday. I had problems with Low Potassium since the summer of 1995. At that time I took POT CHLORIDE 10MEQ once a day. This just seem to be a problem in the summer, as long as I ate a banana every day I was find the rest of the year. Therefore I only took the medicine in the summer time. If I sweat a lot, it was more a problem.

So you all know how I have trouble adjusting to temperature in and out of my home, cars or anywhere. I have a lot of hot flashes too. I have also continue to eat one banana every day. My blood work came back at 3.3 for Potassium, so it is a little low. I am on POT CHLORIDE 20MED now.

I have just took this for 3 days now. I don't know why but I actually feel about at least 40 or 50 percent better than I usually do . so i don't know if this relative or not, if I am just having a good day, or maybe this was part of the problem all along this year. time will tell :-]

So there is somethings else you all make sure you get check as you get older, your Potassium level. [genetic make-up, the gift that keeps on giving]

No comments:

Post a Comment