Thursday, March 12, 2009

color coded bingo markers

So I was sitting at Bingo Wednesdays' night. I had my good luck statute, "Wilbur" and my coin purse of good luck out. I looked up and there this lady standing in front of my table looking at my Bingo markers. I thought this is weird. Finally she goes you have a purple lid on your green marker. I thought OK and I have a orange lid on a red marker, I was thinking she must be a little "Monk" like the TV show.

I just looked at her and told her nicely, it does not bother me. She just shook her head at me. I got looking around at the other Bingo players, I was the only one whose markers were not color coordinated. Wow and I thought they were weird ones.

3 comments:

  1. it would bother me if the wrong color lid was on a normal marker. I guess it is the same principle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wouldn't bother me one bit.. but i may tell someone that it didn't match. but i'm weird like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has always bothered me that you do not put the right cap on the right marker.

    ReplyDelete