Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random thoughts

So my eldest daughter called me to ask if I had plan all my children to be born in the fall time and if so, why? I did not want the decision making of having to decided whether or not to hold a child back in school or let them start if they had a summer birthday. I figure the best way to avoid that was just to plan my pregnancies so I would give birth after Sept. 15, the cut off.
This seem to work out just fine for me.

I was reading a blog today about Shawn Johnson, a old mom like me was complaining because her kids thought it was crazy, that she was so pro Shawn. Her kids could not understand it, because it was not like Shawn was one of her kids. So there, I am not the only one out there that gets involved in and claims every Iowan who does anything good outside[or inside] of Iowa.


I google " Shawn Johnson" the other day. A blog came up and in it, this girl stated she gave the rest of her votes to Shawn because if you don't the government will actually come and kick you out of the state of Iowa. I thought that was so cute. It made me laugh!!

Speaking of good kids. Kaci spent spring break setting up a kids camp in Texas. I am sure Kaci will have a post up shortly about her trip.

FYI:I would think that if someone [other than Kelsey] spent Spring Break in FL. that they most likely would make a post about it [ not Kelsey, she all ready did].

6 comments: