Sunday, March 29, 2009

THE SALT COMPANY

I attended "THE SALT COMPANY" parent banquet last night. I was quite impressed with what these students had learned while they attending their services during the week and weekends. I decided that religion should not be hard to learn, that it should be easier like it is done here at "THE SALT COMPANY". There is nothing wrong with making it more enjoyable and or fun.

I also believe if a child was raised this way, maybe they would continue throughout their life with it, as they did as when they were first introduce to it. If you enjoyed something, you will keep coming back. As you do you will learn more and more.

Every time that I have been to 'THE SALT COMPANY" or to their church I have been impressed. They know how to communicate to people and spread the word. I am should Jesus is looking down and saying, WOW, now, that's just what I want!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you came and got to experience what I do for my job!!!!

    ReplyDelete