Wednesday, April 8, 2009

finally someone I don't know makes a comment

Finally after months of writing postings, someone, I don't know makes a comment on my last posting. That made my day.

That just makes me want to jump right out there and write another post. But due to Net zero error 17, it just takes to long. Right now I am at the Perry library and I have 8 minutes to get this done before I have to get off their computers.

The good news is my son in law is coming to visit me tomorrow from fl. and he is going to check my computer.

So thats the key to my heart, if you read my blog, comment on it. It makes me smile.

3 comments:

  1. i'm so glad that you are excited about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following since about the time they changed bingo night. I'm pretty excited too because no one has ever blogged about me before.

    ReplyDelete