Saturday, April 25, 2009

Guest Blog by Kinsey

Kelsey, Kassie, and I are sitting here talking to my mom and I thought 'Hey I am the only one who hasn't written a guest post.'

So here it is :)

Firstly, Kelsey is explaining her life plan, which I have already listened to because we drove back from Iowa City together.

Secondly, Kassie is a very cute pregnant lady.

Lastly, and most importantly, mom knows some sign language... which is pretty much the best thing ever. She knows it because of working at Woodward for all of those years.

She knows 5 signs: Food, I love you, Bathroom, Medicine and Thank you.

When she first was put onto the ventilator, she signed 'bathroom' to Bridget, and Bridget thought she meant I love you :)

She always tells her nurses Thank you after they help her :)


Mom and her beautiful daughters

3 comments:

  1. I haven't guest posted yet. I think it is time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still checking this blog every night. We need more updates and guest posts!

    ReplyDelete