Saturday, September 19, 2009

April 14 th was a long time ago

Well, i have missed my computer and pretty well everything else too. Since i realize all seven of my followers pretty well know well i have been, there really in no big deal about going into details, but as the the weeks go by and winter comes I will go into details...just so I Have a written diary of the past year.

I can't thank my family for their love,prayers, cares, back rubs and all the stuff that they are so good at. They each have special things that are important to me.

They are many things for me to be thankful for--I am still alive and cooking [not really cooking in the kitchen, cooking in the brain}---i was able to come home on a vent so I could live at night---Years ago I would have ended up in the hosp, nursing home or dead====finally after years of always thinking my house had to be clean 24/7 I decided that who cares????----

I realize now that I might have little changes for the better and then maybe 3 or 4 days of feeling crappy. i might have 2 hours of feeling good of then 6 of feeling bad. I just have to go with the tide and try to stay with it......

Graham is just a delight. He could of not came to be at a better time. He makes me smile just thinking of him....

well that is it for this writing, and did i ever tell you all how lucky I am to have 5 great kids and so many brothers and sisters....I guess i really should count my blessings.

5 comments:

  1. yeah!! i'm glad you are back to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad too. And Graham is pretty great =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you blogging again! This really is the only blog I follow so I'm glad it's back in business.

    ReplyDelete